The lifecycle of a Solar Farm can be broken into the 4 phases:
- Development (typically 1-3 years)
- Contruction (a few months)
- Operation & maintenance (typically 20-35 years)
- Dismantling or repowering (a few months)
The O&M phase is by far longest. Therefore, O&M has become a standalone segment within the solar industry and it is widely acknowledged by all stakeholders that high-quality O&M services mitigate potential risks, improve the Levelised Cost of Electricity (LCOE) and PPA prices, and positively impact the ROI.
BASIC O&M SERVICE
- Solar Farm Management entire power generation system (before transformer station) to ensure technical safety and maintain the highest generation efficiency such as CF and PR index.
- Regular Inspection (SCADA system), to detect and make timely decisions to handle system errors and arising problems
- On-site Troubleshooting according to the standard process and the most optimal time to ensure the highest power output.
- Periodic Checks including maintenance and maintenance of components and devices in accordance with specifications: PV modules, array boxes, inverter, switchgear, electric cables…
- Daily Report provide a record of key parameters, power output, and performance.
Vu Phong Solar’s O&M photos
Array Box inspection
Inverter Station inspection